How To Trade With Us!
Here is how simple it is to join our prospering traders at a Rapture Events Yorkshire Limited Event.
Fill in the below application form, ensuring you attach all requested files before submitting.
Receive acceptance and all the fine details, then pay your deposit to secure your Allocated Area.
Clear the remaining balance no later than 28 days prior to your chosen event date.
Setup on site, make money from your service’s & generate massive customer awareness.
Fill in the application form below, ensuring you attach all requested files before submitting.
Terms & Conditions
” The Exhibitor”
= You the trader.
“Rapture Events Yorkshire Ltd”
= The Event Organisers.
= The Space of which you have booked for your Service / Stall / Stand or Trailer.
The Terms & Conditions:
1. The Exhibitor must ensure they are adequately insured. Copies of Public liability insurance certificates must be returned/attached to the booking form requested by Rapture Events Yorkshire Ltd.
2. The Exhibitor may NOT sublet any part of their Allocated Area under any circumstance without prior permission from Rapture Events Yorkshire Ltd.
3. The Exhibitor must adhere to the trading times provided to the public for their chosen event by Rapture Events Yorkshire Ltd. The Exhibitor must also be staffed, stocked and consistently trading to the public during these advertised hours.
4. There is a maximum speed limit of ‘dead slow’ on all Rapture Events Yorkshire Ltd sites, which The Exhibitor must adhere to at all times for safety reasons, failure to do so may result in The Exhibitor been asked to leave the site. No stall refund will be given in these circumstances.
5. No vehicle movement is allowed on site 30 minutes prior or post to any public entry on site, this also applies at times where Rapture Events Yorkshire Ltd deem it not safe to do so, of which they will make The Exhibitor aware, prior to applying this rule.
6. The Exhibitor is responsible for supplying power for their equipment, unless otherwise agreed with Rapture Events Yorkshire Ltd, this must be diesel or caged gas. All electrical equipment must be PAT tested.
7. Failure of The Exhibitor to trade at any time when the chosen event is operating to the public, may result in exclusion from future Rapture Events Yorkshire Ltd events.
8. The Exhibitor must regularly clear all rubbish and debris from the vicinity of their Allocated Area. This must be exposed of in the provided trade waste areas and not in any public bins, failure of The Exhibitor to leave their Allocated Area in the same state within which they found it, will result in The Exhibitor not being invited to take part in any future Rapture Events Yorkshire Ltd events.
9. The Exhibitor shall NOT be allowed to call attention to goods or services, or use any equipment as to cause annoyance.
10. It is the responsibility of The Exhibitor to safeguard their property. Rapture Events Yorkshire Ltd do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any theft or losses.
11. If The Exhibitor cancels a booked Allocated Area, for whatever reason, they shall forfeit all fees paid and Rapture Events Yorkshire Ltd, whom shall reserve the right to re-let such Allocated Area. No refunds will be given due to bad weather or ground conditions.
12. The Exhibitor will be required to always display their Full Name & Resisted Address in a size and style that can be easily seen and read by the public within their Allocated Area at all times. The Exhibitor will be required to display the price of all goods and service being sold within their Allocated Area at all times.
13. Only products that are prior agreed by Rapture Events Yorkshire Ltd may be sold from within your Allocated Area, any Exhibitor selling products that have not been prior agreed with Rapture Events Yorkshire Ltd may be asked to leave if the product’s in question are not removed with immediate effect. No stall refund will be given in these circumstances.
14. No alcohol may be served from within your Allocated Area under any circumstance, unless prior agreement is made with Rapture Events Yorkshire Ltd. Any Exhibitor found selling alcohol may be asked to leave site with immediate effect. No stall refund will be given in these circumstances.
15. A £100 deposit will be required on acceptance of your application to secure you Allocated Area, the remaining balance will then be due to clear no later than 28 Days prior to the date of The Exhibitors chosen event. After this date Rapture Events Yorkshire Ltd reserve the right to re-let the Allocated Area. We regret refunds will not be given for bookings cancelled by The Exhibitor.